Before signing up to any class you'll be asked to read our full terms and conditions. These aren't here to scare you off, but like anything fun, there are potential risks involved and it's important that you're aware of them. If there's anything you're not sure about, please don't hesitate to contact us.
In signing up to a Flying Fantastic class, you understand that classes may subject the participant to danger and that this risk cannot be eliminated without jeopardising the essential qualities of the activity.
You also confirm that you are aware that participation in the activities may involve the following risks, sprained muscles, bumps and bruises, falls from height and associated collision injuries.
You also understand that the Public Liability Insurance carried by Flying Fantastic Limited covers direct acts of negligence and claims resulting from the risks listed above may be declined if direct negligence cannot be proven.
By accepting these terms and conditions you confirm that you have no known medical conditions that could make participation in this activity dangerous for myself of others.
You acknowledge the risks involved in this activity and to the maximum extent permitted by law, release and hold harmless Flying Fantastic and/or their instructors from any and all damage that you may suffer as a result of participation in the activity – provided that nothing in this agreement excludes or limits Flying Fantastic’s liability in relation to injury caused by their or their instructor’s negligence.
For drop in classes, students may transfer bookings to a different date at any time up to 48 hours prior to the class start date by contacting email@example.com. Any request for changes after the stated period will not be entertained.
For short courses, 2 weeks notice is required to transfer any bookings. Refunds will not be given.
For Masterclasses and Workshops, a minimum of a week's notice is required to amend any bookings. If required, we can try to resell any unwanted class places. If successful we can return the credit to the customer's Mindbody account to be used against future purchases. No cash refunds will be given. Customers are welcome to pass their bookings onto a friend if they choose to do so.
Cancellations are only permitted in exceptional circumstances, however bookings are transferable between persons. Refunds will only be offered if Flying Fantastic has cancelled a class and no appropriate replacement can be found. All decisions regarding the running or cancellation of any classes or courses are at the absolute discretion of Flying Fantastic whose decision shall be final.
It is the student's responsibility to arrive at the venue on time and to leave adequate time for their journey. We cannot accept any liability for information from third party sources. Classes start promptly at the times listed. For safety reasons, latecomers may not be allowed to join the class.
All text, images and website content © Flying Fantastic Limited. Registered office: c/o Chatswood Associates, Abingworth New England Lane, TN31 7NT. Registered Trading Address of Flying Fantastic Ltd (Reg company 07525105 ) is 61 South Park Road, London SW19 8RT
1. This membership (Hereafter referred to as 'Flight Club') allows you to attend an Aerial class (peak or off peak) each week at Flying Fantastic.
2. The minimum term is 16 weeks. After the initial 16 weeks term, the membership will automatically continue on a weekly basis.
3. If you do not participate in the class/classes allocated to your membership within the designated week it will carry over for an additional 2 weeks. The credits will automatically expire 3 weeks after the date of their addition to your account. No extensions will be given to credit validity.
4. You are welcome to sign up for any class on the Flying Fantastic timetable - Any class. Any venue. Any time. Please ensure the classes you choose cater for your level of experience.
5. After the minimum term, the Flight Club membership can be cancelled at any time. We require 2 weeks notice to process membership cancellation via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
6. On giving your notice in writing, a further two payments will be taken from your bank account.
7. Membership fees will be charged to your credit card or bank account once per week via our third party biller, Mindbody. The terms and conditions of our third-party biller form a binding component of your membership agreement.
8. Flying Fantastic operate a strict student to instructor ratio, booking is compulsory to avoid disappointment. Bookings are the responsibility of the member. Please book in advance to guarantee availability.
9. You can cancel or reschedule a class via your online account up to 48 hours before your scheduled class time. If you do not attend a booked session or cancel within the cancellation window, it will be considered a 'no show' or 'late cancel' this will incur loss of class, make up classes will not be allowed. If you are unable to attend a booked class, please cancel as early as you can so that your place may be made available to others.
10. Memberships may not be shared between customers.
11. Every possible effort is made to deliver classes and services as advertised. However, the schedule is subject to change as is instructor change/substitution.
12. No transfers, suspensions or extensions are offered on unused portions of your membership due to user error, change of mind or any other reason. In the instance of, injury, illness or change of address Flying Fantastic reserves the right to review each case and may request official supporting documentation (e.g. a medical certificate). Exceptions to will be made at Flying Fantastic’s discretion.
13. In the case of a studio closure for more than two days (such as between Christmas and New Year), your account will be paused over the period of time the studio is closed. Please be aware that this may mean your billing day may change. Please note - Accounts will not be paused over Bank Holiday Mondays.
14. Flying Fantastic reserves the right to terminate memberships without a notice period, if you commit a serious or repeated breach of terms or house rules.
15. Membership payments must be made upfront prior to training. We reserve the right to suspend your access to our classes until your payments are up to date.
16. Flying Fantastic reserve the right to review and change membership fees and Session fees periodically. Your monthly membership fees will remain the same as you commit to at your membership start date throughout the contract period that you initially commit to. Once your initial contract period has come to an end, if you continue with your membership, the membership fee will be charged at the rate prevailing at the time of the renewal.
17. There is a £20 joining fee that is levied at the beginning of the contract. This is a one off fee. Should the member terminate their contract, and then wish to re-join, the joining fee will be levied again.
18. After the initial 16 week term, 'Flight Club' members may 'pause' their membership for a single period of no less than 2 weeks and no more than 12 weeks within a 12 month period. Subsequent breaks will be deemed as a termination of contract.
19. Flight Club membership also entitles the customer to 10% off all Workshops and Masterclasses - the schedule and and frequency of which may vary.
20. 'Top Up' classes may be purchased at the same 'per-class' rate as the Flight Club membership. These classes are for member use only and cannot be shared between customers.